Translate

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Sewing room design

I am dreaming of an organized sewing room, but to get there is going to create lots more chaos.  I did deliver the cupboard to my dad for his shop.  I now have the few things that I had stashed in it sitting around until I have the time and energy to find them a new home.  I also feel when I missed a step going from one part of his shop to another.  I landed on my knee, my hand, and part of my head.  I wasn't seriously injured, but ouch!  That was no fun!

Back to my "remodel".  I am going to resort to drastic measures:  graph paper and a tape measure.  My wonderful husband, Dan, looks at me with horror every time I mention a big "rearrange".  His is worried about his roll in all of my schemes and ideas.  (I am short.  The walls are 10-14 feet tall.  There will be some ladder work for him in the near future.)

I have already taken some pictures.  I will try to publish them later today.

Have a great sewing day!
Later,
Lorrie

No comments:

Post a Comment