Translate

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Belated Merry Christmas and Early Happy New Year!

It is always nice to travel and it is always good to be back home.  My husband and I gifted each other a short trip to the Florida Keys.  I would love to share some pictures, but I recently discovered that my camera no longer will sync up with the computer.  I need to get myself a card reader.  C'est la vie!  I am still in a mellow mood from 3 days in the glorious sunshine and warmth.  It will take at least 2 weeks for my tan and/or freckles to fade!

I think I am going to link my Yahoo WeRQuilters group to this blog...at least that way someone will read all of my BS.

I hope all of you had a very Merry Christmas.  We actually spent Christmas day driving towards home.  We stayed the night in a clean, quiet Comfort Inn & Suites in Waycross, GA.  I was never so glad that the hotel restaurant was open.  I ate collard greens for the first time in my life.  They taste a lot like chopped up brussel sprouts with some kind of vinegar added in the mix.  Not bad.  I could eat those again.  I slept for 11 hours!  I was exhausted.

We stopped for 2 more days in Williamsburg, VA.  One of our favorite places to go.  I got to stop at Hancock fabric.   Yeah!  The stash just got bigger.  I will be washing and ironing for quite a while.

Enough for now!  I will add more later when I can add photos...

Have a safe and Happy New Year's celebration!
Later,
Lorrie

No comments:

Post a Comment