Translate

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Pictures from the Keys, etc.

Last time I posted, way back in December, my DH and I had been to the Florida Keys.  A picture says a thousand words, but I discovered that my camera and new computer were fr-enemies at best.  My solution:  a ten dollar camera card reader!  No new camera necessary!  HA!  (In my epic battle with technology, the score is now 1-1.)

The date on this picture is not correct because the battery went dead and it reset itself to the default date. (Now the score is 1-2...technology is winning....argh!)

Now that you have seen beautiful....back to reality....
This is part of my flower garden right outside the front door.  At least the gazing ball adds some color to this picture.  The snow is not melting.  It is cold.  Back to quilting.  I think I will roam around my quilting room taking pictures so that I can start blogging more often.  Enjoy your day!

Later,
Lorrie


No comments:

Post a Comment